Another week, another FREE evidence briefing for those with an interest in public health. A digest of the main research, policy, analysis and news from the past week or so.
- New HIV diagnoses in gay and bisexual men at their lowest in 20 years
- NICE to become single point of access for Covid-19 guidance and advice
- WHO: SARS-CoV-2 mink-associated variant strain – Denmark
- Office for Statistics Regulation calls for UK governments to provide more transparency around COVID data
- Performance tracker 2020: how public services have coped with coronavirus
- Relationship between social care resources and healthcare utilisation by older people in England
- Centre for Ageing Better: Community of practice resource library
- Does social prescribing actually work?
- Kings Fund: Position on public health
and SO much more …
Access the Briefing here