Key research, analysis, policy and news from the last few days for those interested in public health are summarised for you in this briefing.
As well as key research, Briefing Highlights for this week include:
- PHE: National COVID-19 reinfection surveillance
- PHE study shows three-quarters of over 70s have COVID-19 antibodies
- Inequalities in oral health in England
- New resources for the Healthy Child Programme
- Public Health Matters: Tackling violence against women and girls
- Cancer in children and young people – what do the statistics tell us?
- Public health grants to local authorities: 2021 to 2022 – and reactions from FPH; LGA
- The NHS’s role in tackling poverty: awareness, action and advocacy
- A cry for hope: why 2021 must be the year for social care reform
- Maternal mental health during a pandemic: a rapid evidence review of Covid-19’s impact
and so much more …
Access the Briefing here