Another week, another FREE evidence briefing for those with an interest in public health. A digest of the main research, policy, analysis and news from the past week or so.
- COVID-19: deaths of people with learning disabilities
- Tuberculosis in England: 2020 report
- Introducing a total online advertising restriction for products high in fat, sugar and salt (HFSS)
- REACT-1 study of coronavirus transmission: October 2020 final results
- Lateral flow tests
- COVID-19 and health inequality
- Suicide in England since the COVID-19 pandemic -early figures from real-time surveillance
- Mental health for all? The final report of the Commission for Equality in Mental Health
- Covid-19 and disruptions to the health and social care of older people in England
- Shifting shapes: how can local care markets support personalised outcomes?
- Covid-19 and the Northern Powerhouse: tackling inequalities for UK health and productivity
- Saving a lost decade: how a new deal for public health can help build a healthier nation
and SO much more …
Access the Briefing here