Another week, another FREE evidence briefing for those with an interest in public health. A digest of the main research, policy, analysis and news from the past week or so.
- Sugar reduction: report on progress between 2015 and 2019
- Green social prescribing pilots open for applications
- State of the Nation report: Effect of pandemic on children’s wellbeing
- Socially distanced education and training to support safe working practices during the pandemic
- Public perceptions of health and social care in light of COVID-19
- Pillars of strength? Capacity of the national testing programme across its various pillars.
- Rapid evidence review: inequalities in relation to Covid-19 and their effects on London
- The long shadow of deprivation: differences in opportunities across England
- Early detection and diagnosis of cancer: a roadmap to the future
- Health, care and cash: improving the lives of older people in ‘red wall’ England
- King’s Fund: Free online Population Health Global Summit
and SO much more …
Access the Briefing here