Key research, analysis, policy and news from the last few days for those interested in public health are summarised for you in this briefing.
Highlights for this week include:
- Tackling London’s ongoing COVID-19 health inequalities
- COVID-19 alternating dose vaccine study launches in UK
- Vaccine information – resources in community languages
- Engaging men earlier: a guide to service design
- UK Biobank SARS-CoV-2 Serology Study
- Coronavirus: No going back to normal
- Serious child harm cases reported by councils rise by more than a quarter during pandemic
- Covid-19 recovery and resilience: what can health and care learn from other disasters?
- How can Primary Care Networks succeed in reducing health inequalities?
- Public health foresight in light of Covid-19
and so much more …
Access the Briefing here