Another week, another FREE evidence briefing for those with an interest in public health. A digest of the main research, policy, analysis and news from the past week or so.
- Flu immunisation programme and COVID-19
- Adult obesity prevalence by National Statistics Socio-economic Classification
- National Genomic Healthcare Strategy: Genome UK: the future of healthcare
- Covid-19 and the nation’s mental health: October 2020
- Worst hit: dementia during coronavirus
- Cancer in the UK 2020: Socio-economic deprivation
- Covid-19 and English council funding: what is the medium-term outlook?
- Unequal impact? Coronavirus, disability and access to services: interim report on temporary provisions in the Coronavirus Act
- Ordinary and unique lives for adults with a learning disability and/or autism: a six steps approach
- Inquiry into the support available for young people who self-harm
- Childhood in the time of Covid
- Prevention in mental health: from theory to practice – virtual conference
and SO much more …
Access the Briefing here