Key research, analysis, policy and news from the last few days for those interested in public health are summarised for you in this briefing.
As well as key research, Briefing Highlights for this week include:
- Transforming the public health system: reforming the public health system for the challenges of our times
- Office for Health Promotion and UK Health Security Agency established
- Twice weekly rapid testing to be available to everyone in England
- Adult weight management services grant
- Adult social care Infection Control and Testing Fund
- WHO: Origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities: the report
- The data divide: public attitudes to tackling social and health inequalities in the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond
- LGA: The lives we want to lead: where next for the debate about care and support reform?
- Thousands of young people missing out on drug and alcohol treatment as budgets cut by over a third
and so much more …
Access the Briefing here