Public Health Evidence Briefing for 6th April 2020.
As ever – a big thank you to all my NHS and public health colleagues at this time for all your hard work.
The majority of this week’s content is coronavirus related – but there are also articles about other issues, including:
- Suicide prevention profiles update
- The King’s Fund: Health and care: 100 days of a new government
- Children’s guide to coronavirus
- Tackling labour abuse and modern slavery in the hand car wash sector
- National Audit Office: Local authorities
Access the Briefing here