As ever – a big thank you to all my NHS and public health colleagues at this time for all your hard work.
- PHE: Review into factors impacting health outcomes from COVID-19
- Factors associated with COVID-19-related hospital death in the linked electronic health records of 17 million adult NHS patients
- Initial research findings on the impact of COVID-19 on the well-being of young people aged 13 to 24 in the UK
- Impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on personal and economic wellbeing
- Interpreting mortality figures for Covid-19 from The Nuffield Trust and The Health Foundation
- Covid-19 kills people in the most deprived areas at double the rate of those in the most affluent
- BME workers make up a disproportionately large share of key worker sectors in London
- Will COVID-19 be a watershed moment for health inequalities?
- COVID-19 policy tracker
- Public health transformation seven years on: prevention in neighbourhood, place and system
and much more …
Access the Briefing here