This is what Health Evidence Matters can offer :
- Evidence Reviews
- Evidence Training
- Public Health Evidence Briefings - Free to view !
Health Evidence Matters has extensive experience in conducting rapid evidence reviews to inform individual clinical practice, policy-making and commissioning service development in the NHS and in local government. Health Evidence Matters can find, appraise and synthesise the relevant evidence to inform your clinical or commissioning decisions.
Health Evidence Matters can prepare and deliver tailored, introductory or in-depth training in effective searching and critical appraisal of all types of evidence. This can be delivered to individuals or to groups of all sizes at your workplace and can include interactive sessions. This training has always been rated well by attendees.
Current and previous clients include:
- Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire CCG
- Gloucestershire County Council
- University of Bath – Department of Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- University of Bath – Department for Health
- The Strategy Unit
- South Central and West CSU
- Swindon College
- Royal Osteoporosis Society (ROS)
- Watson Research & Training